Come and celebrate New Year 2016 with Transylvania Hostel!
Hello boys and girls! It’s going to be that time of the year again, with snow, gifts and.. New Year’s resolutions we will all strive to stick to. There are going to be fireworks and concerts and winter fairs in the Unirii Square.
The atmosphere for New Year in Cluj-Napoca at Transylvania Hostel is going to be as cozy and fun as always, we are going to celebrate like the big multicultural family we are.
- Firstly, We will gather at reception at 5pm for Treasure Hunt!
- At 7pm get ready for the complementing the winners at treasure hunt and enjoy some of our great mulled wine!
- From 8 to 9pm we will move to the kitchen and cook some delicious pasta for dinner.
- In the late evening (from 9pm to 11:30pm) will enjoy the big, nice potluck, so bring the food and drinks that you would like to share with others or enjoy by yourself :P. The result will surely be unexpected but delicious.
- Our talented receptionist Robert will enchant us all before dinner, playing some unknown instrument to interpret traditional songs.
- We wouldn’t enjoy the New Year’s atmosphere as much if right before midnight we wouldn’t go to join the crowd in the Unirii Square to watch the firework show, with a bottle of champagne.
- After the fireworks, we will come to the hostel, where we will enjoy social games until 01:30 when we will move to the Flying Circus Pub to have some more fun!
So, are you ready to celebrate the ending of this year and the arriving of 2016? We surely are and we can’t wait for it to happen!